NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK)
This course is ideal for; Construction site managers, Contracts managers, Site workers with health and safety responsibilities, and Construction health and safety advisors. It also makes excellent continued professional development (CPD) for health and safety professionals working in other industries or looking to move into construction.
Learners will be better able to influence their on-site colleagues to work more safely; because they will gain the confidence and technical know-how to challenge unsafe behaviours and offer practical solutions.
Aligned to CDM regulations, NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) is guided by legislation but focussed on best practice.
Successfully complete our course and:
- You will achieve the NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification.
- You could use your health and safety skills as part of your current job.
- You could join an organisation in a health and safety role.
- You will learn the technical know-how to comply with legislation and implement best practice.
- You can apply to become an Associate Member of IIRSM so you can use the letters ĎAIIRSMí after your name.
- Holders of the NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification are also eligible to apply for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card.
What you will learn
Our course is made up of one unit split into the following elements:
Unit NC1: Managing construction safely
- The foundations of construction health and safety management
- Improving health and safety culture and assessing risk
- Managing change and procedures
- Mobile plant and vehicles
- Working at height
- Musculoskeletal health and load handling
- Work equipment
- Chemical and biological agents
- Physical and psychological health
Our experienced tutors can be contacted by phone, email or Skype during your training.
This gives you the opportunity to ask questions, receive feedback and further develop your knowledge of health and safety.
For free advice, please call Freephone 0800 977 4007 or 01409 220 792.