NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Award
This course gives you an introduction to workplace health, safety, and risk that is relevant to all industry sectors.
Successfully complete our course and:
What you will learn
Our course consists of:
Study Preparation for Unit HSA1:
- Element 1: Why and how you manage health and safety
- Element 2: Dealing with common workplace hazards
- Element 3: Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- Element 4: Learning from incidents
Unit HSW1: Health and safety at work
- Why and how you manage health and safety
- Dealing with common workplace hazards
- Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- Learning from incidents
You will complete a practical assessment that should be carried out in your workplace after you have completed the HSA study preparation unit.
Our experienced tutors can be contacted by phone, email or Skype during your training.
This gives you the opportunity to ask questions, receive feedback and further develop your knowledge of health and safety.
For free advice, please call Freephone 0800 977 4007 or 01409 220 792.