NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational
Health & Safety
This course leads to an internationally recognised health and safety qualification and is aimed at those who work for global companies or work internationally.
Successfully complete our course and:
- You will achieve the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety qualification.
- You could use your health and safety skills as part of your current job.
- Develop your current role to take on international responsibilities.
- Join an international organisation in a dedicated health and safety role.
- You can apply to become an Associate Member of IOSH (the biggest health and safety membership organisation in the world) so you can use the letters ‘AIOSH’ after your name.
- You can apply to become an Associate Member of IIRSM (the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management) so you can use the letters ‘AIIRSM’ after your name.
What you will learn
Our course is split into two units:
Unit IG1: Management of health and safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk assessment
Our experienced tutors can be contacted by phone, email or Skype during your training.
This gives you the opportunity to ask questions, receive feedback and further develop your knowledge of health and safety.
For free advice, please call Freephone 0800 977 4007 or 01409 220 792.